In this article, we will look at the LLM Entrance 2023 and 2024 for JNVU – Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur – Faculty of Law. We offer online preparation pack for the JNVU LLM LET – which includes previous question papers and mock test series – sample papers. (See details in info box below)
Here, we will talk about the syllabus for the JNVU LLM LET 2023 and 2024, eligibility, application process and provide links to the official application portal.
Previews of the most recent JNVU LLM entrance previous question papers have also been published on our website. The online practice pack has all the previous papers included as practicable mock tests, with official answer keys.
- JNVU LLM previous question papers with answer keys - 2017, 2018 and 2019 (2020 onwards papers not officially published by University)
- 75 Full Length Mock tests of 100 questions each - from a question bank of 9000+ selected MCQs
- 50 Mini Mock tests of 25 questions each - for quick practice sessions
- Each Full Mock Test is designed as a Model Paper
- Summarized overview of Important Jurisprudence topics
- Overview of all Constitutional Amendments
- All Tests & Previous Papers are timed and have Negative marking for realistic simulation
- Questions & Answer Choices randomly shuffled in every attempt for better practice
- Over 100 LawMint users were offered seats across various NLUs in CLAT PG 2020 - Including NLSIU, NALSAR & NLU Delhi
- Accessible 24 x 7 via Smart-Phone browsers and Desktops
Authentic Feedback from previous LawMint users :
I got AIR 21 in CLAT PG. Thank you so much. Your mocks helped me a lot in my preparation 🙂 - Ayushi Jain
I have subscribed to your CLAT PG program and got AIR 36 in this year CLAT PG. I have also secured AIR 54 in AILET PG exam. I would like to thank you. Your mock paper really helps a lot - Shrashank Tripathi
I would like to thank you for the CLAT PG LLM COURSE. Practising mock tests there helped me in getting confidence and hence I was able to get AIR 45 in CLAT PG LLM - Akshay Awasthi
A year back, I relied on the IIT Kharagpur RGSOIPL mock test series by LawMint to prepare for my RGSOIPL entrance test. Few months back, I relied on your UGC NET Law series to prepare for UGC NET. I was the topper of the RGSOIPL entrance, and have cracked JRF in UGC NET. All thanks to LawMint - Anshuman Sahoo
"I got AIR 18 in CLAT PG and General Category rank 28 in AILET PG. I want to thank you for helping me practice well in controlled conditions from any place. It gave me a lot of confidence and I took the tests while travelling too. I also made it to IIT Kharagpur." - Vinodharani
"Lawmint has been of great help to me in securing AIR 25 in AILET PG and AIR 29 in CLAT PG examinations. The subjective and objective approach of the test series kept me up to date with the latest exam pattern." - Bhawna Nanda
"I, Nimmy Saira Zachariah joined you clat test series. I cleared AILET PG with 30th rank. Your test series were of immense help as it gave me clear idea of where my preparations stand thank you once again law mint." - Nimmy S Z
"Hey guys. Where do I start? If I thought that getting AIR 59 in Clat PG was it, then how wrong I was. With Lawmint now I have cracked UGC NET as well." - Joyanta Chakraborty
About JNVU Jodhpur
Established in 1962, JNVU was previously known as the University of Jodhpur. With a history of over 50 years, the Faculty of Law is one of the pioneering legal education institutions at a state and national levels.
LLM Program at JNVU
JNVU offers a UGC recognized LL.M. (Master of Laws) Two Year Program.
This program is recommended for Law graduates :
- who wish to pursue a career in academics (through UGC NET or PhD)
- who are engaged in the practice of law as an Advocate or Legal officer
- who are interested in taking up competitive exams like Civil Services or Judicial Services
- who are interested in acquiring a quality Master’s degree in Law to enhance their knowledge and profile
JNVU LLM Specialization
Students may opt to specialize in Business Law or Human Rights Law from the Third Semester of the LL.M. Typically there will be 120 seats overall (60 regular and 60 self-financed).
Refer to the official brochure for the reservation matrix.
JNVU LLM 2023 and 2024 Eligibility
Minimum eligibility for JNVU LLM 2023 and 2024 is a BCI recognized 3 year or 5 year LLB. Refer to the admissions brochure for the minimum eligibility marks (50%, 55% or 60%) depending on the category of the candidate and the type of seat.
There will be separate Test Paper for the admission into the LLM program. Admission will be made on the basis of merit in the JNVU Law Entrance Test (LET).
JNVU LLM 2023 and 2024 entrance question paper pattern
The JNVU LLM 2023 and 2024 entrance exam will have an objective type question paper.
- There will be 100 MCQs
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks (300 total for paper)
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer
- No negative marks for unanswered questions
- Entire paper needs to be completed within 120 minutes
Candidates shall be selected for admission into the JNVU LLM program in the order of merit on the basis of aggregate marks secured in the Entrance Test (LET) provided he/she fulfills the other minimum eligibility criteria.
The JNVU LLM LET 2023 and 2024 does not have any subjective part; and there is no interview or viva-voce process after the LET entrance exam.
JNVU LLM LET 2023 and 2024 entrance exam syllabus
The questions in the JNVU LLM LET will be based on the standard BCI approved LLB syllabus, with MCQs drawn from the following subjects:
- Constitutional Law,
- Corporate Laws,
- Law of Torts,
- Law of Crimes,
- Environmental Law,
- Public International Law,
- Indian Evidence Act,
- Hindu Law and Muslim Law
- Laws related to Intellectual Property Rights
- Human Rights and Labour Laws
A subject-wise breakup is not indicated in the official admission notification.
LawMint’s JNVU LLM Entrance 2023 and 2024 LET Mock Tests have been designed by analyzing the previous question papers; and other LLM entrance exams – to ensure focus on the most important and expected questions.
How many students apply for the JNVU LLM LET ?
Considering the popularity and reputation of the University in Rajasthan, there is a reasonable degree of competition for the LLM seats.
Typically, around 500 ~ 600 students may apply for the LLM seats. The applicant pool mainly consists of students from Rajasthan and the nearby states from north India.
JNVU Official LLM Entrance Website
Students should regularly check the JNVU LLM Entrance and Admissions website for the latest notifications and updates.
Official university website(s) : http://jnvuonline.in/ and http://www.jnvu.co.in/
Admissions portal : https://admissions.jnvuiums.in/