Mysore University, which conducts the KSET – Karnataka State Eligibility Test has released the notification for the next edition of the exam to be held in December 2018.
KSET is conducted in 39 subjects at Eleven (11) Nodal Centers spread across the Karnataka state – for assessing eligibility for Assistant Professor posts in Karnataka.
The important dates for the Dec 2018 exam are :
- Notification date : 21st August 2018
- Submission of online application commences from : 23rd August 2018
- Last date for submission of online application : 22nd September 2018
- Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.150/- : 03rd October 2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application : 06th October 2018 form along with copy of the bank challan, category certificates, to the respective Nodal Centers.
- Date of Examination : 30th December 2018
Applications should be submitted online and candidates are requested to go through this notification carefully before filling their application.
Candidates who qualify the KSET – 2018 are governed by the recruitment rules and regulations stipulated for the post of Assistant Professors of concerned Universities / Colleges / Institutions (Government/ Aided /Private) of Karnataka State.
Candidates belongs to Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PWD), OBCs [Cat- I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB] should be as per the backward classes listed in Government of Karnataka web site: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note : Since the syllabus for the UGC NET has changed, a similar change may be effected here also. Refer to the official website for the latest updates.