As per the notification published by the CLAT Consortium on the 15th of May 2021, the CLAT 2021, which was previously scheduled for the 13th of June 2021 has been postponed to a later date.
The new date has not been announced as of now.
The notification reads as :
The Executive Committee of the Consortium of National Law Universities met on May 15, 2021. After reviewing the surge of COVID-19 pandemic in the country and keeping in view of health and safety of all stakeholders of CLAT, the Committee resolved that:
The CLAT-2021 scheduled to be held on June 13, 2021 stands postponed. New date of the Test will be notified in due course. Further, the last date for submission of online application has been extended to June 15, 2021.
The candidates who desire to appear in CLAT-2021 are advised to keep visiting the website: https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/
For any assistance, reach us at:
Phone: 080-47162020 (between 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days).
- Updated as per latest pattern - for the CLAT PG 2023 - to be conducted in December 2022
- Overall there are 235+ comprehension passages - with 1900+ questions based on the passages
- Of the above, 80 passages are provided as stand-alone mini mock tests
- 120 passages are combined to form 10 full-length mock tests - 12 passages and 120 questions each
- New Pattern 2020, 2021 and 2022 Previous Question papers with official answer keys included as mock test
- All answers include the 'rationale' for the answers for better understanding.
- The order of the questions and the answer choices are shuffled with every attempt to enable repeated practice
- All the stand-alone passages & full length mocks should be repeated till you score 100% on each attempt
- The passages are of various lengths and complexities for better practice
- Summarized overview of Important Jurisprudence topics
- Overview of all Constitutional Amendments
- Unlimited access & practice - valid for one year from date of purchase
Also included in the pack : (Useful for non-CLAT LLM entrance exams) :
- CLAT PG previous year Papers with answer keys - 2009 to 2022 (as mock tests)
- 50 full-length old MCQ format mock tests
- 50 old pattern MCQ mini-mock tests (25 questions each)
- All Tests & Previous Papers are timed and have Negative marking for realistic simulation
- Questions & Answer Choices randomly shuffled in every attempt for better practice
- Accessible 24 x 7 via Smart-Phone browsers and Desktops
- More the 100 LawMint users were selected by various NLUs in 2020, 2021 and 2022 - Including NLSIU, NALSAR
- Our users were also selected for the IIT KGP LLM, NLU Delhi (AILET PG) & DU LLM programs
Authentic Feedback from previous LawMint users :
I got AIR 21 in CLAT PG. Thank you so much. Your mocks helped me a lot in my preparation 🙂 - Ayushi Jain
I have subscribed to your CLAT PG program and got AIR 36 in this year CLAT PG. I have also secured AIR 54 in AILET PG exam. I would like to thank you. Your mock paper really helps a lot - Shrashank Tripathi
I would like to thank you for the CLAT PG LLM COURSE. Practising mock tests there helped me in getting confidence and hence I was able to get AIR 45 in CLAT PG LLM - Akshay Awasthi
A year back, I relied on the IIT Kharagpur RGSOIPL mock test series by LawMint to prepare for my RGSOIPL entrance test. Few months back, I relied on your UGC NET Law series to prepare for UGC NET. I was the topper of the RGSOIPL entrance, and have cracked JRF in UGC NET. All thanks to LawMint - Anshuman Sahoo
"I got AIR 18 in CLAT PG and General Category rank 28 in AILET PG. I want to thank you for helping me practice well in controlled conditions from any place. It gave me a lot of confidence and I took the tests while travelling too. I also made it to IIT Kharagpur." - Vinodharani
"Lawmint has been of great help to me in securing AIR 25 in AILET PG and AIR 29 in CLAT PG examinations. The subjective and objective approach of the test series kept me up to date with the latest exam pattern." - Bhawna Nanda
"I, Nimmy Saira Zachariah joined you clat test series. I cleared AILET PG with 30th rank. Your test series were of immense help as it gave me clear idea of where my preparations stand thank you once again law mint." - Nimmy S Z
"Hey guys. Where do I start? If I thought that getting AIR 59 in Clat PG was it, then how wrong I was. With Lawmint now I have cracked UGC NET as well." - Joyanta Chakraborty