If you are providing internship opportunities for Law Students or fresh Law Graduates, publish your advertisement on LawMint.com for free and reach 1000's of Law students across India.
Just send us the details via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Project development – Transport law practice?
The Project development – Transport sector covers Road, Rail, Air and Water related projects. In the recent years, there has been an increasing push to modernise the transport infrastructure of the country.
The Government has also rolled out major initiatives like the Bharatmala Pariyojana (Highways), Sagarmala (Ports), UDAN (Airports), railway station redevelopment programme, inland waterways development initiatives and Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) – all of which are enabling massive investments in the transport sector.
Some of the activities in this practice are include:
- Assistance in identifying opportunities in India
- Evaluation of the regulatory atmosphere
- Drafting and reviewing the Request for Qualification and Request for Proposal documents
- Advise on complex laws relating to land acquisition, FDI policy in India
- Conceptualization and documentation essential for the projects
- Advice and assistance on raising capital, debt and project finance matters
- Drafting, vetting and advising on documents such as joint venture, collaboration or consortium Agreements
- Preparation of Bid Documents for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contracts
- Legal assistance in Environmental Compliances and Regulatory Matters
- Advice on various aspects of economic regulation of airports in the context of the Airport Economic Regulatory Authority rules and guidelines
- Advice on public private partnerships on a BOOT basis such as the development of port facilities and related port-infrastructure
How to land your dream internship !
If you are interested in learning how to crack the internship application and selection processes at Top Law Firms; enrol into the comprehensive 'How to land your dream internship' online course offered by LawMint.
The course will guide you step-by-step on :
- overview of various legal practice areas,
- choosing the right law firms to apply,
- crafting your resume and cover letter,
- fine-tuning your extra-curricular activities,
- creating video profiles and Linkedln pages that create an impact,
- crafting writing samples & articles, which are required during the application process by many firms,
- how to make an great impression during the internship,
- legal research basics - how to summarize cases for your mentors
- how to maximize your chances of converting an internship into a full-time position
... and much much more.
Register Your Name and email ID inaugural discounts when the course is launched shortly.
The clients in this are include project sponsors, developers, contractors, banks, governments and other public bodies.
Under the urban transport category, law firms also have to assist with projects such as footpaths and walkways, sidewalks, foot over-bridges, facilities for non-motorised transport, electric vehicles, multi-level parking, metro rail projects, bus rapid transport projects, elevated roads and flyovers.
Best Law Firms for Project development – Transport Practice Internship in 2021 for LLB Students
This list of best law firms is sorted in alphabetical order.
- Advaita Legal – New Delhi, Mumbai
- AZB & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram, New Delhi, Pune
- Bharucha & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Brus Chambers, Advocates & Solicitors – Mumbai, New Delhi
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas – Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi
- Dhir & Dhir Associates – New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- DSK Legal – Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Pune
- Economic Laws Practice – Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai
- Fox Mandal & Associates – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
- Gagrats – Mumbai, New Delhi
- Halder & Associates – New Delhi
- HSA Advocates – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai
- IndusLaw – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai
- J Sagar Associates (JSA) – Mumbai, Gurugram, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi
- Juris Corp – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Juris Legal – New Delhi
- Khaitan & Co – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, New Delhi, Noida
- Kochhar & Co – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad
- Krishnamurthy & Co – K Law – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai
- L&L Partners (formerly Luthra & Luthra Law Offices) – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
- Legacy Law Offices – New Delhi, Chandigarh, Solan, Kurukshetra, Mumbai
- Link Legal India Law Services – New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Phoenix Legal – New Delhi, Mumbai
- Samvad Partners – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co – New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai
- Singhania & Partners – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Hyderabad
- Trilegal – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai