If you are providing internship opportunities for Law Students or fresh Law Graduates, publish your advertisement on LawMint.com for free and reach 1000's of Law students across India.
Just send us the details via email at email@example.com
What is Project development – Telecommunications networks law practice?
The Project development – Telecommunications networks law practice is broadly covered under the Infrastructure project management in many large law firms. However, considering the specialized nuances of this area of law, some firms may choose to build a focused and specialized team.
Digital infrastructure and services are increasingly emerging as key enablers and critical determinants of a country’s growth and well-being.
Telecommunications projects may include the physical infrastructure related aspect of Telecommunication, Internet and Broadcasting services in India. With the digital convergence in the industry, Telecommunication and Internet services increasingly depend on fibre-optic cables being laid around the country.New mobile telephony technologies are also driving telecom and internet access to the furthest corners of the country.The projects development – Telecommunication networks practice area may deal with:
- Physical infrastructure, such as towers and inter-connections for mobile technologies
- Satellite communications infrastructure
- Optical fibre deployment
- Right of Way clearances and land acquisition, for both overground and underground infrastructure
How to land your dream internship !
If you are interested in learning how to crack the internship application and selection processes at Top Law Firms; enrol into the comprehensive 'How to land your dream internship' online course offered by LawMint.
The course will guide you step-by-step on :
- overview of various legal practice areas,
- choosing the right law firms to apply,
- crafting your resume and cover letter,
- fine-tuning your extra-curricular activities,
- creating video profiles and Linkedln pages that create an impact,
- crafting writing samples & articles, which are required during the application process by many firms,
- how to make an great impression during the internship,
- legal research basics - how to summarize cases for your mentors
- how to maximize your chances of converting an internship into a full-time position
... and much much more.
Register Your Name and email ID inaugural discounts when the course is launched shortly.
Some of the areas where law firms are required to advise and assists clients are:
- Due diligence, financial viability and regulatory procedures for new projects
- Pre-bid and post-bid management of the tender processes
- Structuring and managing the modes of investment – considering the tax, forex and FDI regulations
- Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects
- Negotiations support for contracts, partnerships and joint ventures
- Public policy and regulations
This area of practice is also seeing an increasing number of disputes and litigations between operators, telecom departments, vendors, investors and lenders. The consolidations in this industry are also leading to more interventions by the Competition Commission of India.
Best Law Firms for Project development – Telecommunications networks Practice Internship in 2021 for LLB Students
This list of best law firms is sorted in alphabetical order.
- Advaita Legal – New Delhi, Mumbai
- AZB & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram, New Delhi, Pune
- Bharucha & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Brus Chambers, Advocates & Solicitors – Mumbai, New Delhi
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas – Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi
- Dhir & Dhir Associates – New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- DSK Legal – Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Pune
- Economic Laws Practice – Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai
- Fox Mandal & Associates – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
- Gagrats – Mumbai, New Delhi
- Halder & Associates – New Delhi
- HSA Advocates – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai
- IndusLaw – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai
- J Sagar Associates (JSA) – Mumbai, Gurugram, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi
- Juris Corp – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Khaitan & Co – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, New Delhi, Noida
- Kochhar & Co – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad
- L&L Partners (formerly Luthra & Luthra Law Offices) – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
- Legacy Law Offices – New Delhi, Chandigarh, Solan, Kurukshetra, Mumbai
- Link Legal India Law Services – New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Majmudar & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New York
- Nishith Desai Associates – Mumbai
- Phoenix Legal – New Delhi, Mumbai
- S&R Associates – New Delhi, Mumbai
- Samvad Partners – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co – New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai
- Singhania & Partners – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Hyderabad
- Trilegal – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai