If you are providing internship opportunities for Law Students or fresh Law Graduates, publish your advertisement on LawMint.com for free and reach 1000's of Law students across India.
Just send us the details via email at email@example.com
What is Project development – Infrastructure law practice?
This is an extraordinarily wide practice area, which covers various focused practice areas such as Energy, Oil and gas, Power, Telecommunications, Roads, Rail, Ports, Airports, Urban infrastructure and Transport.
In addition, there is also an increasing number of industrial corridors, smart-city and sector specific industrial zone projects that are being developed across India, which provides immense opportunities for law firms.
Law Firms with a Project development – Infrastructure law practice tend to be large and multi-locational. They often have large teams of lawyers who are drawn from various practice areas and sectors – who form dedicated project groups as required for specific projects.
The law firms are required to work with the clients across the entire life-cycle of the project, such as:
- risk analysis and allocation strategy
- tenders and bid processes management
- project development,
- Due Diligence for transactional, financial, environmental, tax and compliance related aspects
- Joint Venture, Share Subscription and Shareholders Agreements
- engineering, procurement and construction contracts
- normal operations and maintenance related contracts
- dispute management and resolution
- tax planning, structuring and compliance
- repatriation of profits and exits
Considering the large and complex nature of the projects; the firm also need to work on public policy and regulation related areas.
How to land your dream internship !
If you are interested in learning how to crack the internship application and selection processes at Top Law Firms; enrol into the comprehensive 'How to land your dream internship' online course offered by LawMint.
The course will guide you step-by-step on :
- overview of various legal practice areas,
- choosing the right law firms to apply,
- crafting your resume and cover letter,
- fine-tuning your extra-curricular activities,
- creating video profiles and Linkedln pages that create an impact,
- crafting writing samples & articles, which are required during the application process by many firms,
- how to make an great impression during the internship,
- legal research basics - how to summarize cases for your mentors
- how to maximize your chances of converting an internship into a full-time position
... and much much more.
Register Your Name and email ID inaugural discounts when the course is launched shortly.
The clients in this practice area include foreign, private and institutional investors, domestic and international banks and financial institutions, project developers, owners and contractors, government bodies and other stakeholders.
The firm’s lawyers need to have an expert-level knowledge of project specific regulations, investment laws, company law, indirect taxes, developmental regulations, environmental regulations, labour, corporate, exchange control and other commercial laws.
Best Law Firms for Project development – Infrastructure Practice Internship in 2021 for LLB Students
This list of best law firms is sorted in alphabetical order.
- Advaita Legal – New Delhi, Mumbai
- AZB & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram, New Delhi, Pune
- Bharucha & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Brus Chambers, Advocates & Solicitors – Mumbai, New Delhi
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas – Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi
- Desai & Diwanji – Mumbai, Gurugram, New Delhi
- Dhaval Vussonji & Associates – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi
- Dhir & Dhir Associates – New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- DSK Legal – Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Pune
- Economic Laws Practice – Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai
- Fox Mandal & Associates – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
- Gagrats – Mumbai, New Delhi
- Halder & Associates – New Delhi
- HSA Advocates – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai
- IndusLaw – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai
- J Sagar Associates (JSA) – Mumbai, Gurugram, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi
- Juris Corp – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Kachwaha & Partners – New Delhi, Mumbai
- Khaitan & Co – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, New Delhi, Noida
- Kochhar & Co – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad
- Krishnamurthy & Co – K Law – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai
- L&L Partners (formerly Luthra & Luthra Law Offices) – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
- Legacy Law Offices – New Delhi, Chandigarh, Solan, Kurukshetra, Mumbai
- Lexygen Legal Consulting – Bengaluru
- Link Legal India Law Services – New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Majmudar & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New York
- Phoenix Legal – New Delhi, Mumbai
- Rajani Associates – Mumbai
- Samvad Partners – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co – New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai
- Singh & Associates – New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru
- Singhania & Partners – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Hyderabad
- Talwar Thakore & Associates – TT&A – Mumbai, New Delhi
- Touchstone Partners (Formerly Platinum Partners) – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Trilegal – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai
- Vaish Associates – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru