If you are providing internship opportunities for Law Students or fresh Law Graduates, publish your advertisement on LawMint.com for free and reach 1000's of Law students across India.
Just send us the details via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Internet, E-Commerce, Data Protection and Cyber-security law practice?
Internet, E-Commerce, Data Privacy & Protection and Cyber security legal practice focuses on the evolving technological, business and legal issues relating to online transactions, privacy and security of data.
This is a very unique field where the operations of a company can be international in nature; with actual physical presence in a single location. This also means that the business has to adhere to the legal and procedural requirements of several jurisdictions.
For example, Indian companies offering online services that may be used by European customers have to adhere to GDPR requirements. The same service will have to conform to CCPA requirements in case of users from the US state of California.
With the rapid digitisation of various business services and the evolving legal frameworks dealing with internet, data privacy and protection, firms have to upgrade their privacy and cyber security standards to avoid potential liabilities and meet mandatory compliance standards.
How to land your dream internship !
If you are interested in learning how to crack the internship application and selection processes at Top Law Firms; enrol into the comprehensive 'How to land your dream internship' online course offered by LawMint.
The course will guide you step-by-step on :
- overview of various legal practice areas,
- choosing the right law firms to apply,
- crafting your resume and cover letter,
- fine-tuning your extra-curricular activities,
- creating video profiles and Linkedln pages that create an impact,
- crafting writing samples & articles, which are required during the application process by many firms,
- how to make an great impression during the internship,
- legal research basics - how to summarize cases for your mentors
- how to maximize your chances of converting an internship into a full-time position
... and much much more.
Register Your Name and email ID inaugural discounts when the course is launched shortly.
Law firms with Internet, E-Commerce, Data Protection and Cyber-security practices advise clients across the entire legal spectrum of privacy and cyber security concerns, ranging from advice on legal requirements to defence against investigations and proceedings regarding privacy violation or security failures.
This is an area of practice with clients from across almost every business and sector. International and domestic multinational companies, Small start-ups, Fortune 500 companies, financial services, social media and social networking, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications and manufacturing – you can almost say that if a person uses a computing device or a mobile phone, Data Protection and Cyber-security affects them in some way or the other.
Best Law Firms for Internet, E-Commerce, Data Protection and Cyber-security Practice Internship in 2021 for LLB Students
This list of best law firms is sorted in alphabetical order.
- Aarna Law – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Mumbai
- Agama Law Associates – Mumbai
- ALMT Legal – Bengaluru, Mumbai
- Athena Legal – New Delhi
- AZB & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram, New Delhi, Pune
- Chandhiok & Mahajan – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas – Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi
- Desai & Diwanji – Mumbai, Gurugram, New Delhi
- Economic Laws Practice – Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai
- Fox Mandal & Associates – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
- Hammurabi & Solomon Partners – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi
- HSA Advocates – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai
- Ikigai Law – New Delhi, Bengaluru
- India Law Offices – New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Goa, Ahmedabad, Pune, Noida, Gurugram
- IndusLaw – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai
- Inttl Advocare – Noida, Mumbai, New Delhi
- J Sagar Associates (JSA) – Mumbai, Gurugram, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi
- Juris Corp – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Kanga & Company – Mumbai
- Keystone Partners – Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi
- Khaitan & Co – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, New Delhi, Noida
- Khurana & Khurana, Advocates & IP Attorneys – Noida, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Pune, Mumbai, Indore, Hyderabad, Jalandhar, Chennai
- Kochhar & Co – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad
- Krishna & Saurastri Associates – Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Chennai
- Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan – New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Kochi, Jaipur
- Legasis Partners – Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Hyderabad
- LexOrbis – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru
- Mason & Associates – New Delhi, Hyderabad
- Mulla & Mulla & Craigie Blunt & Caroe – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Nishith Desai Associates – Mumbai
- Pier Counsel – Gurugram
- PSA Legal Counsellors – New Delhi, Chennai
- Saikrishna & Associates – New Delhi, Noida, Mumbai
- Samvad Partners – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi
- Shivadass & Shivadass – Bengaluru
- Spice Route Legal – Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi
- SS Rana & Co – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida
- TechLegis – New Delhi
- Trilegal – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai
- Veritas Legal – Mumbai
- Wakhariya & Wakhariya – Mumbai