If you are providing internship opportunities for Law Students or fresh Law Graduates, publish your advertisement on LawMint.com for free and reach 1000's of Law students across India.
Just send us the details via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Compliance law practice?
Compliance, or Regulatory compliance practice involves advising and supporting clients to comply with relevant laws, policies, and regulations.
India has a complex legal and regulatory framework. A firm need to be aware of the regulatory laws and practices to successfully navigate through the Indian.
Regulatory compliance is an essential factor for setting up corporate governance processes and business planning.
Depending on various factors such as the type of industry, the sector and area of operation, firms may have to comply with various Central, State, and Local laws, rules and regulations. Firms have to broadly comply with:
- Economic regulation
- Public interest regulation
- Environmental regulation
Law firms with a regulatory compliance practice advise and assist clients in understanding, implementing and complying with a wide range of national and state legislations as well as sector-specific regulations and guidelines in the spheres of environmental law, product compliance and safety regulations, consumer law compliance, telecommunications, media & technology, advertising regulations, data protection and privacy related laws.
How to land your dream internship !
If you are interested in learning how to crack the internship application and selection processes at Top Law Firms; enrol into the comprehensive 'How to land your dream internship' online course offered by LawMint.
The course will guide you step-by-step on :
- overview of various legal practice areas,
- choosing the right law firms to apply,
- crafting your resume and cover letter,
- fine-tuning your extra-curricular activities,
- creating video profiles and Linkedln pages that create an impact,
- crafting writing samples & articles, which are required during the application process by many firms,
- how to make an great impression during the internship,
- legal research basics - how to summarize cases for your mentors
- how to maximize your chances of converting an internship into a full-time position
... and much much more.
Register Your Name and email ID inaugural discounts when the course is launched shortly.
When it comes to law firms practicing regulatory compliance; they usually tend to specialize in a specific industry or sector. This is because the compliance requirements vary significantly depending on the nature of the business.
For example, the food industry is governed by the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and has to deal with the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI); whereas the Automotive industry is governed by the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (MVA) along with the Central Motor Vehicles Rules 1989 (CMVR).
Best Law Firms for Compliance Practice Internship in 2021 for LLB Students
This list of best law firms is sorted in alphabetical order.
- Agama Law Associates – Mumbai
- Agarwal Law Associates – New Delhi
- ALMT Legal – Bengaluru, Mumbai
- AP & Partners – New Delhi
- AZB & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram, New Delhi, Pune
- Bharucha & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Calibre Legal – Chennai
- Chadha & Co – New Delhi
- Chandhiok & Mahajan – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas – Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi
- Desai & Diwanji – Mumbai, Gurugram, New Delhi
- DMD Advocates – Mumbai, New Delhi
- Dua Associates – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
- Ezy Laws – Mumbai, Lucknow, New Delhi
- Fox Mandal & Associates – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
- Hammurabi & Solomon Partners – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi
- HSA Advocates – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai
- India Law Offices – New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Goa, Ahmedabad, Pune, Noida, Gurugram
- Indian Law Partners – New Delhi, Mumbai
- Intelia Law Offices – New Delhi
- Juris Corp – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Kanga & Company – Mumbai
- L&L Partners (formerly Luthra & Luthra Law Offices) – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
- Legasis Partners – Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Hyderabad
- Lex Consult – Mumbai
- Link Legal India Law Services – New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Mulla & Mulla & Craigie Blunt & Caroe – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Pier Counsel – Gurugram
- PSA Legal Counsellors – New Delhi, Chennai
- RNC Legal (Rajinder Narain & Co) – New Delhi
- Saikrishna & Associates – New Delhi, Noida, Mumbai
- Shivadass & Shivadass – Bengaluru
- SK Singhi & Co – Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram
- SKS Law Associates – New Delhi, Faridabad
- Tuli & Co – New Delhi, Mumbai
- Veritas Legal – Mumbai
- Wakhariya & Wakhariya – Mumbai