If you are providing internship opportunities for Law Students or fresh Law Graduates, publish your advertisement on LawMint.com for free and reach 1000's of Law students across India.
Just send us the details via email at email@example.com
What is Capital Markets – Debt and Equity law practice?
Companies routinely raise capital in the form of Debt or Equity from the Indian and international capital markets. Law firms provide advisory and services for issuance and listing of debt, equity and equity linked instruments.
The clients may be issuer companies, underwriters, investment banks, investors, and trustees. Services include advising clients on issues related to making an offering in the domestic and international markets, drafting the requisite documents for:
- Initial public offering (IPO),
- American Depository Receipts (ADR),
- Global Depository Receipts (GDR),
- Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCB),
- Euro bonds and notes,
- Warrants, rights issues.
Law firms are also required to conduct legal due diligence exercise in the context of the disclosure to be made by the issuer in the Red Herring Prospectus, Information Memorandum, Listing Circular and registration statement, qualified institutions placements (QIPs) and institutional placement programmes (IPPs), infrastructure investment trusts (InvITs), Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), rights issues, offers for sale (OFS) through stock exchanges, block deals, bonus issues and buybacks.
How to land your dream internship !
If you are interested in learning how to crack the internship application and selection processes at Top Law Firms; enrol into the comprehensive 'How to land your dream internship' online course offered by LawMint.
The course will guide you step-by-step on :
- overview of various legal practice areas,
- choosing the right law firms to apply,
- crafting your resume and cover letter,
- fine-tuning your extra-curricular activities,
- creating video profiles and Linkedln pages that create an impact,
- crafting writing samples & articles, which are required during the application process by many firms,
- how to make an great impression during the internship,
- legal research basics - how to summarize cases for your mentors
- how to maximize your chances of converting an internship into a full-time position
... and much much more.
Register Your Name and email ID inaugural discounts when the course is launched shortly.
In case of high value transactions, the law firms may also require liaising with statutory bodies such as the securities market regulator – SEBI, the RBI, the CCI, the MCA and the Ministry of Finance. The law firms also have to work with market intermediaries such as investment banks, foreign portfolio investors, alternative investment funds, mutual funds, foreign venture capital investors, brokers, portfolio managers, registrar and transfer agents and depositories.
Best Law Firms for Capital Markets – Debt and Equity Practice Internship in 2021 for LLB Students
This list of best law firms is sorted in alphabetical order.
- Agama Law Associates – Mumbai
- ALMT Legal – Bengaluru, Mumbai
- AZB & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram, New Delhi, Pune
- Bharucha & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Chandhiok & Mahajan – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai
- Crawford Bayley & Co – Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas – Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi
- Desai & Diwanji – Mumbai, Gurugram, New Delhi
- Dhir & Dhir Associates – New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- DMD Advocates – Mumbai, New Delhi
- DSK Legal – Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Pune
- Dua Associates – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
- Economic Laws Practice – Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai
- Ezy Laws – Mumbai, Lucknow, New Delhi
- Fox Mandal & Associates – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
- Gagrats – Mumbai, New Delhi
- HSA Advocates – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai
- HSB Partners – Chennai
- IC Universal Legal – Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi
- Ikigai Law – New Delhi, Bengaluru
- India Law Offices – New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Goa, Ahmedabad, Pune, Noida, Gurugram
- IndusLaw – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai
- Intelia Law Offices – New Delhi
- J Sagar Associates (JSA) – Mumbai, Gurugram, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi
- Jerome Merchant + Partners – Mumbai, Singapore
- Juris Corp – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Kanga & Company – Mumbai
- Khaitan & Co – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, New Delhi, Noida
- Kochhar & Co – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad
- L&L Partners (formerly Luthra & Luthra Law Offices) – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
- Lex Favios – New Delhi, Mumbai
- Link Legal India Law Services – New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Little & Co – Mumbai, New Delhi
- Majmudar & Partners – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New York
- Mulla & Mulla & Craigie Blunt & Caroe – Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Nishith Desai Associates – Mumbai
- Phoenix Legal – New Delhi, Mumbai
- PSA Legal Counsellors – New Delhi, Chennai
- Rajani Associates – Mumbai
- S&R Associates – New Delhi, Mumbai
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co – New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai
- Sim & San – Faridabad
- Singhania & Partners – New Delhi, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Hyderabad
- SNG & Partners – Mumbai, New Delhi
- Talwar Thakore & Associates – TT&A – Mumbai, New Delhi
- Tatva Legal – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Vijayawada
- Trilegal – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai
- Wadhwa Law Offices – Gurugram, Bengaluru
- ZBA – Mumbai